Old February 20th 07, 06:10 PM posted to misc.kids
toto

Default child behavior

On 19 Feb 2007 21:42:39 -0800, "williamh"
wrote:

Our son is going to be 6 in May the other Boy is 9. We had a meeting
with the school Our son eats lunch by himself because he grabs the
other kids snacks and crushes then on the table. When the class is
doing crafts he also sits alone for fear that he my injure a child
with a pair of scissors.When we talk to him its like he has no idea
that he is doing anything wrong or that the kids are afraid of him. My
wife does not sleep at night or eat she's starting to look terrible.

The usenet is not the place to get answers for this. Have you talked
to a social worker, a psychologist, a psychiatrist or any local
therapists?

There has to have been involvement by your child protective services
since he was in foster care, thus you should have contacts to speak
with even if you cannot afford private services.

When children are in foster care, they often feel abandoned by their
parents. No matter what the situation *now,* it is certainly
possible that he is acting out to see if you will abandon him again or
if you have the will to stay with him and help him.

The situation with the other boy *may* be part of it, but it is
probably not the whole story.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits