Old December 21st 07, 01:34 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Liz

Default What's happened to this group?

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
CY wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all
spam spam spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think
I am leaving, because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I'm still here, but busy leaves me less time to read and post.

YoungBloke weaned himself just before his 4th birthday - it does feel
strange not to be a breastfeeding mum any more.

--
YoungBloke: 4 years, 95cm, 14kg and finally weaned

Good to know they can self-wean even at that "late" stage. (I know it's not
really late, but all the self-weaning stories I'd heard were about 18-mo
babies. My 21-mo DD is still a BF fiend, and I can't imagine trying to wean
her, so I'm hoping she'll do it herself sometime before she goes to school!

Liz