Old December 25th 07, 09:44 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
xkatx

Default What's happened to this group?

"CY" wrote in message
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam
spam spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am
leaving, because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I'm still here, although it's been absolutely crazy for the last month or
so.
DD2 was 14 months old yesterday and she's still going strong!
Her biting of boobs has stopped long ago, and she's still a boob monster.
Doesn't seem like she's looking to 'quit the tit' any time in the near
future, so I assume I'll still be around for a bit!