Old April 4th 08, 12:21 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Mark Probert

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

On Apr 3, 10:31*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat claimed:

"Depending on which news accounts presented regarding Hannah Poling,
it was reported that her mother stated that Hannah received as many as
9 vaccines at once. "

Note from Ilena: *I have read every account I could find and found
nothing to substantiate Myrl's claim. I have read she had 5 at once
... never 9. If this can be substantiated, I would like to see it.

It was five, a minor amount.