Old April 4th 08, 01:35 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Myrl

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

On Apr 3, 7:31*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat claimed:

"Depending on which news accounts presented regarding Hannah Poling,
it was reported that her mother stated that Hannah received as many as
9 vaccines at once. "

Note from Ilena: *I have read every account I could find and found
nothing to substantiate Myrl's claim. I have read she had 5 at once
... never 9. If this can be substantiated, I would like to see it.

it was a news interview with Hannah Poling's mother, on regular
network TV news - soon after the decision. She clearly stated "9"
vaccines at once. But at the end of the interview, the reporter
stated "6". This discrepancy in numbers may come from counting
multiple vaccines adminstered in fewer vaccination jabs. Fewer jabs,
does not equate to fewer vaccines.

Personally, I'd like to be able to see the video once again, because
the two reported diferent numbers left confusion.

It was regular network news - likely on CBS or ABC. I watch those two
most often, rarely watch NBC.

My thinking is because their are often multiple vaccines in each jab,
it could account for the confusion in reporting. Example: I think the
MMR vaccination, actually contains 3 vaccines itself.

Either way, I think it might be valuable for the medical community and
pharmaseudical companies to think about removing as many suspect
metals and components from their vaccines as possible. And to rethink
the number of vaccines imported into children's tiny bodies at once!