Old April 4th 08, 01:48 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Myrl

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

On Apr 4, 4:21*am, Mark Probert wrote:

It was five, a minor amount.

On the following webpage, it has the following passage. This
accounting as many others, quotes a "five-shot series" of childhood
vaccines." The question I have, how many vaccines are actually
present in the average "five-shot series" - knowing that some jabs
contain multiple vaccines????

http://www.injuryboard.com/national-...googleid=29954

"It tells the story of Hannah, a precocious, high functioning and
verbal toddler until, at 19 months, she received a five-shot series of
childhood vaccines in July 2000 that "significantly aggravated an
underlying mitochondrial disorder" which resulted in a brain disorder
with features of autism."