Old October 17th 08, 05:20 PM posted to misc.kids
Shelley

Default Ideas for birthday dinner?

Make your own Nachos? Have all the fixin's and guests could add what they
want. I always nuke to melt cheese.
--
Shelley
mom to 2 boys (6 and 3)

"Kat" wrote in message ...
DD2's second birthday is coming up next Friday...
I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I can do for supper... I
normally make something like tacos (for the birthdays that fall in cooler
months) and usually BBQ in the warm months.
The problem is (although it's not really a problem, really) is that we
just got home not long ago from my aunt's house for her birthday, and she
made tacos for supper. I'm kinda wanting to get away from the tacos
partly because of this. If I'm stuck, then I'll probably go with that
anyways, seeing as it's fairly cheap and easy to make.
I have to probably feed about 14 or 15 people at the very most, including
the 4 of us.
Does anyone have any ideas on something that's fairly simple and easy to
prepare and make, and something that doesn't really cost too much? I also
don't really care to BBQ partly because N is not around to man the BBQ and
I don't really care to stand outside in the yard by myself BBQing while
everyone else is inside!
Any ideas on something other than tacos or BBQ burgers?