Old December 17th 06, 03:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default 4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
So you DO think a 4 year old's interest in breasts is sexual!

Kane wrote
Of course. Among other things.

G Can only be the result of molestation? Right.

If it is a sexual interest, yes, there can be an indicator of
molestation.

I actually doubt it was the case here, but we didn't interview the boy,
did we Greg?

And if those that did found more going on, then they aren't going to
release it to the public for two reasons, Greg.

One, an ongoing case. And two, a minor whose privacy must be protected,
legally in most states.

Notice the word accused in the title?

Do you believe that this would be probable cause to justify an
investigation?

Yes, based on the reaction of the teaching aide.

Or we society could ignore such things and wait to see if he turns out
to be dangerou perv.

Would Dan Sullivan advise the family to COOPERATE
with this sort of an assenine witch hunt?

Darned if I know.

Would you find it too difficult to use a new reader with a spell
checker?

Would a Judge issue any sort of court order based on this incident?

What do you think?

What would the primary DEFENSE against such an assenine investigation
be?

You tell us.

Kane