Old December 2nd 03, 01:50 PM
Joelle

Default Dr. Phil

There are, of course, exceptional men and women who shared duties from
the start or have adopted non-traditional roles by choice.

'Kate

Yeah and where can I meet them??? lol

My husband did more housecleaning than me.

He was older - 35 and had to live on his own and clean his own house. I think
that makes a difference.

Being somone that doesn't care if the bathtub gets disinfected every day or
even every week, I think Paul has a point about how a lot of women have higher
standards about housekeeping than men. So they don't give men credit for what
they do, or they complain and criticize what they do and so they don't do it.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle