Old April 19th 10, 06:05 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

My children ought to be raised according to my values.

I am frightened that you want my children raised around someone so careless.
And the way you assume we share values or history.

Please, I am suing for permanent sole custody. Sick of you forcing your
perspective down my childrens' throat.

You can read your little fairy stories to someone else. YOu'll always be
wrong, I just wish that you'd keep it to yourself.

I do feel sorry for you. That our leadership is so ignorant like this.

This is why I don't try to be a leader. Because leadership keeps leading
and they have such great egos, not politicians because they are held
accountable, but who holds people with money accountable. No one. This is
why I don't live and work with them, it's the way they drag people around
while being so ignorant. Bye.