Old November 24th 03, 11:37 PM
Circe

Default An Update on the Great Toy Takeover

About a month ago, I posted about being overrun with kids' toys and feeling
like I couldn't get rid of much.

Well, this weekend, I went through all the toys and got rid of three
kitchen-sized trash bags full of stuff. You all would have been proud of me,
I'm sure. It was *very* cathartic! We still have too many toys, but it is
much better than it was and I didn't really even get rid of many things that
the kids still play with. I'm going to ask the kids to each choose two toys
they really like to give away in addition to what I've gotten rid of already
before Christmas.
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [20mo] mom)

"Be prepare to stop" -- CalTrans sign

Daddy: You're up with the chickens this morning.
Aurora: No, I'm up with my dolls!