Old August 12th 06, 08:57 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
elizabeth

Default The feminist view of breastfeeding

Mitchell Holman wrote:
snip
why do so many feminists always claim to speak for all women?

Low self esteem.

not in my case--most women are scum, and deserve the treatment they get
from men who abuse them.

But why would I want every woman to be like me? Then I'd have no one
to be so superior to!

snip
And as for the women who assume every guy they
fail at picking up is gay, the less said the better.

Oh, but then, I prefer gay men, wish I was one, because then, I'd never
have to deal with one of those breedertype loser men.

I love gay bars, because no one will try to drop a roofie in *my*
drink.