Old February 2nd 08, 01:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default AMERICA'S HIDDEN HOLOCAUST

On Feb 2, 5:54 am, Greegor wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:32 pm, amy wrote:

On Feb 1, 2:17 am, Greegor wrote:

fx, I think it was only an invisible hypertext end mark of some kind.
In subsequent posts (mine and yours) it works fine from Google groups.

This is ridiculous! I'm in foster care right now! It's absurd to make
accusation based on stupid studies. It'ls just stupid parents making a
big scene because they want to look good! So learn to keep your mouths
shut!

If you're in Foster Care right now, why did you post
that you are an emancipated minor?

Are those two things compatible?

Are they incompatible?

What's going on here, Amy from SD?

Amy, watch yourself with greg hanson.

He's been convicted TWICE and sent to jail for abusing his mentally ill
(ex)wife.

AND he was founded for abusing his girlfriend's seven year old daughter.