Old February 4th 08, 12:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

Default AMERICA'S HIDDEN HOLOCAUST

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:32:30 -0800 (PST), amy
wrote:

On Feb 1, 2:17*am, Greegor wrote:
fx, I think it was only an invisible hypertext end mark of some kind.
In subsequent posts (mine and yours) it works fine from Google groups.

This is ridiculous! I'm in foster care right now! [...]

You are?
But you stated in a previous post that you are emancipated. As
such, you would be viewed as an adult in the eyes of the law and NOT
eligible for placement in foster care.

--
Kent
When the world ends, there'll be no more air. That's why it's