Old February 15th 08, 11:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
amy[_2_]

Default AMERICA'S HIDDEN HOLOCAUST

On Feb 2, 4:54*am, Greegor wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:32*pm, amy wrote:

On Feb 1, 2:17*am, Greegor wrote:

fx, I think it was only an invisible hypertext end mark of some kind.
In subsequent posts (mine and yours) it works fine from Google groups.

This is ridiculous! I'm in foster care right now! It's absurd to make
accusation based on stupid studies. It'ls just stupid parents making a
big scene because they want to look good! So learn to keep your mouths
shut!

If you're in Foster Care right now, why did you post
that you are an emancipated minor?

Are those two things compatible?

What's going on here, Amy from SD?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...tive-services/...
amy * *Jan 22, 3:50 pm
Wow, God aren't we all mature? *Arguing over something said over the
'net? *You all have very said pathetic life. *So what if the girl is
into porn? *Ya, so her dad raped her. *Mine did too. That doesn't
mean
I'm going to run and become a pornstar. *Her dad probably didn't help
her cause, but she became a pornstar on her own accord. *Also, I hate
to sound older than my age, 16, but for pete's sake grow up. You are
not perfect! You are not worthy of being judgemental! If you feel you
must judge do it to yourself! Stop acting like a bunch of children!
Oh
I am emancipated so technically I am an adult!

Ok! whatever so I WAS in foster care! Haha....so ya. I was in foster
care until I turned 16, which I was perfectly happy. I still live with
my foster parents until I graduate from high school! Geez picky picky
picky!