Old June 24th 05, 05:35 AM
Emily

Default 29w check up

Hi folks,

Had my check up today. Nothing too exciting to report,
except that my OB was a bit worried about this cough I've
had for a week. She wrote a perscription for a z-pack
(antibiotics) that I can fill if I don't get better in a couple
of days, and told me to take Robitussin and lots of fluids
to see if that will help.

She also told me I'll be doing NSTs starting in a few
weeks, but it sounds like they won't involve u/s, just
being hooked up to the monitor. I asked if this is because
of what happened with Scheherazade. She said no, it's
because I carry the MTHFR mutation (which possibly causes
clotting), and because of the 2nd trimester bleeding.
Should be interesting, anyway.

Emily
--
DS 5/02