Old March 14th 08, 02:17 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Ericka Kammerer

Default How to stop the night wakings?

cjra wrote:

Thanks for this reassurance, everyone always blames co-sleeping, but
we would not have survived the first year if we didn't co-sleep.She
reverse cycled at 12 weeks, and that was that.

And there are certainly people who co-sleep with non-nursing
older kids without much trouble. I don't think it's the co-sleeping
per se, but a combination of temperament and environment and so on
that can make a particular situation untenable. I suspect the very
same things that made co-sleeping so important for you all in the
first year are the things that are making it challenging for everyone
to get a good night's sleep now ;-) Oh, the irony of parenthood ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka