Old March 14th 08, 05:01 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
cjra

Default How to stop the night wakings?

On Mar 14, 11:36 am, Rosalie B. wrote:

It sounds like you are a whole family of problem sleepers.g. And
that's the problem more than the house.

Oh, my parents laugh hysterically when I complain about DD's sleep
issues. Karma they say. I don't know why I have this problem since
both my parents and some of my siblings can sleep anywhere and
everywhere.

DH actually has no problem sleeping, but he is particular about the
surface and the noise.

However, I've never complained the house was the problem. I've
explained why the solutions offered of putting DD somewhere else in
the house are not practical in our particular home at this time.
There actually is a reasonable amount of noise insulation, but it
requires the doors to be closed. With no doors in some areas, it's
hard to block out noise and lights.