Old December 23rd 05, 12:08 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default stinky belly button on newborn...???

DS2 didn't have a bath until day 3 (I was hooked up to a drip) and the
blood
on his head was starting to smell a bit strong. Not off, but strong.

DS was given a bath not long after birth, not plunged in, but a very
thorough one end, then the other. DD was not washed at all, we wiped her
down as well as we could, but she was pretty gunky, so she got a bath fairly
soon after we got home, I've got a picture of her it the bath with the cord
still attached.

Anne