Old November 12th 07, 07:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Bearic

Default RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED

On Nov 11, 3:25 pm, Ron wrote:
LK wrote:
" krp" wrote in message
wrote in message
roups.com...

The real scandal in Kansas child welfare is not that the state is
oppressing Sedgwick County by giving authorities "only" 72 hours to keep
a child in limbo before a court decides if he ever needed to be torn
from his family in the first place
Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. It is better to "tear"
a child from a home whether it is safe there or not and check things
out if there is a suspicion of abuse instead of keeping the child in
an environment that can kill him.
Hmmmm and do you think there is NO harm in yanking a kid from his family
if there is nothing wrong? What about the 'suspicion" abuse having to
have some REALISTIC component to it before you grab kids and run?????

Is this person a foster parent or something?

Trying to increase the monthly income?

Is it Ron in disguise? Sounds like him.

I dont use disguises, nym's, or any of that other crap. I leave that to
kenny and others like him. I prefer honesty to lying.

The story was written by someone like yourself, someone who believes
that the system is totally corrupted and evil. Stupidity has its own
rewards. I'm sure that kenny knows this very well, but is just to dam
stupid to stop using his usual tactics.

Ron

--
Kenneth Pangborn is a lying sack of ****!

Proof at:

www.aboutkenpangborn.com

The system does experience some corruption, as all systems do to
one degree or another, but as a whole, it saves lives. The instances
of children being killed and abused in foster care are less than the
success stories. Children in normal two-parent homes are killed by
their mothers and fathers sometimes, too, but you can't judge all
families harshly based on random anecdotal examples. Resptectully,
E.B.