Old May 19th 04, 08:39 PM
zolw

Default frustrated with Doctor. Am I rightfullt so? (a bit long, butneed help!)

maybe I do. I just compare my Dr with my friend's dr (in GA, so it's
across the country) & hers was so much more supportive. He explained
everything, she had all these little pics of her baby's development, she
was pretty happy with her Dr.

I think what really makes it so bad is the fact that my DR has never
smiled at me. & he treats me like I can not understand beyond the word
"this is normal".

My general practitioner has long learned to explain to me what is going
on. If I know what is happening I do not feel frustrated or helpless. I
had explained that to my Dr at the beginning fo my pregnancy (I just
wanted him to understand how I am), but he probably didn't take me
seriously.

Larry McMahan wrote:

zolw writes:

Lisa,

Seriously, you don't need an MD, you need a midwife!

Larry