Old January 21st 07, 02:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

"0:-" wrote in message
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane. The proven LIAR here is YOU!
Before you jump off a cliff there doan, you might want to take a better
look at who's hand you are holding.

PHYSICIAN: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/kensmailorderbride.pdf

You and Kane are now IRRETRIEVABLY LINKED TO DAVID MOORE! You are now
official ASSOCIATES of his and you sink or swim on the Internet because
of your CLOSE association with him. So you had better think up good
rationalizations for EVERYTHING he does!

I wouldn't suggest that you get so buddy buddy with mr pangborn, he is a
low life scum bag with absolutely no credibility here or in any news
group he posts to. But hey, maybe you don't care if some of his slime
rubs off.

I have more, now, Ron than YOU DO!

You apparently have a long history of accusing others of being Moore's
associates and or accomplices. All without proof, I might add.

Quite often they are mere fignments of Moore. But he does have 3 or 4
associates.

It would be impossible for someone to garner as much support as you claim
Moore has.

BULL**** you nutbar! NUTS travel together on the Almond Joy railroad!
JUST LIKE YOU DUMBASS!

Have you ever been adjudged mentally incompetent by legal authority?

No have you?