Old January 21st 07, 03:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
newsoGdncQahORv7C7YnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
Dontcha think posting bank account numbers is
just a bit too much, Kane?
Yes, I do. I wonder who actually did it.
That's because ypou have the IQ of a wallnut KANE!
And they were on Moore's web site also weren't they?
Were they? Please post a link to the page where they were posted.
Yes they ARE! He claims they are "PUBLIC RECORDS!" And he claims
his 1st Amendment RIGHT to post them! That's who you have LINKED yourself
to Kane. Now IRRETRIEVABLY!

I notice some other claims by Ken as to things Moore is supposed to
have displayed, but can't be found with proof Moore is the author.
Look at his website Kane.

I did. I can't find proof that he posted your bank records.

YOU ARE INCOMPETENT OR A LIAR!

It seems they might have been part of a bankruptcy judgment that he posted.

Is that true?

Why would you not mention the bankruptcy but the content of the judgment
as though it didn't exist?

You made it sound as if he posted ONLY your banking records. Was it
banking records, or was it a bankruptcy judgment?

If he did, could it have been in retaliation for something you did?

BLAME THE VICTIM!

You have been victimized? By posting a bankruptcy judgment that included
your banking records?

Then the court victimized you.

I am not blaming you. I am trying to place blame where it actually lies.

Why is Moore attacking you?

Kane