Old July 27th 04, 03:11 PM
Naomi Pardue

Default Baby Names

Me & my boyfriend were thinking about what we're goin to name our
baby... Can anyone please post some names that they like for a boy or
girl? Thank you.

I like lots of names. But isn't it more important to consider what YOU like?
And what sounds good with the baby's last name?
The bookstores/libraries have dozens of baby name books, and there are probably
also websites. Why not look through them and get some ideas.
THEN, once you get your list down to a managable size, ig you still have
trouble deciding, by all means post your 2-3 choices and ask if we have any
preferences.
But, the fact that *I* like, say, the name Nathan for a boy, doesn't mean you
should.

Naomi