Old July 13th 06, 05:07 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Sue

Default my baby refuses to eat solids

Do you give finger foods that he can pick up himself?
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"tami" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, i am a concerned mother...i have been breastfeeding my baby
exclusively and he is about to turn a year old in about two weeks. the
thing is he still refuses solids. just putting a bit of applesauce or
avocado or rice on his lips makes him dry heave like he is so grossed
out that he wants to vomit. i am worried as his growth is quite slow.
he is about 69 cm (i admit we are short people in the family though).
has anyone had any similar situation?