Old July 3rd 03, 01:17 AM
dolores

Default new member

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

dolores wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here"
wrote in message

When my ex went absent I was left with the 30 stables full of horses as

well
as a one year old!

When my ex went absent I was left with enough **** to fill 30 stables,
lolol...think you got the better deal Dennis....

Yeah, the mushroom farm used to take the horse **** away.

How are you getting on over there?

Fine, apart from the carnivorous sabre tooth midges. Little feckers.

heading this way anytime?

It could be arranged ;0))

Freddie and I are going camping in Donegal and N Ireland at the end of

July,
are you far off the route?

Depends on which route you're taking. About an hours drive from Sligo.
Actually, I was thinking of taking the lads to Budoran, I believe the surf
is quite good there (Ronan got a surfboard) maybe we could meet up
somewhere. Email me at doloresm at iol dot ie and make sure you put DVM in
the subject or it wont get through to me , I've had some really dodgy spam.
If I dont reply it means it didnt get through, post a message on the NG and
I'll email you.

Dolores