Old October 31st 10, 06:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...

So we see a rare moment of honesty, where brother bob admits he is a moron and a scoundrel.

the word use was "may"

Now let's not be modest bob.

Do you really have that much trouble reading, Carole?

I just like to give credit where credit is due brother bob.

But where is his website ...what, he doesn't have one?

I would rather not have a web site, than steal the contents like you
did.

So you're saying that if you had a website you would be compelled to
"steal" contents because you have none of our own?

You really can not read, can you carole....

Why do you ask?

Read it again, and if you really need help I am sure someone will
explain it to you. Maybe you next door neighbor's children?

Really, do you think they'd be so kind.
Oh but I wouldn't want to impose.

Revealing admission, another rare moment of honesty.

What? That I would rather have no web site, than resort to being a
thief? yes that is honest.

No, that you a dimwit and incapable of producing your own website.
Those who can do, while those who can't preach.

Oh, I get it ...those that can do, and those that can't .....?

I see no need at this point. Carole at one time I owned and operated
an ISP. including the operation of a mail, news and web server. I
also wrote the web pages for my business.

And now all you do is sit on mha hanging **** on alterantive medicine,
and debunking homeopathy.

I work one full time job, and work as an independent consultant, work
as a volunteer, and still manage to have time to take a class or two
a year, Manage to exercise on a regular basis, and do a little
traveling, still have left over time to teach myself new things.

But its all so easy for you bob, when you don't have to engage your brain.
Just all a matter of brute force and bull****, yes?

What was it you do with your time?

Watch the clock mostly.

Poor brother bob, such a ****head and his little sidekick Dr Jeff, what a lemming.

Pathetic, Carole but it is your standard.

I know, it so indulgent of me but what can I say.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com