Old November 5th 10, 07:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 00:16:14 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 11/3/10 2:36 AM, carole wrote:

I will go even one more, Homeopathy treatments and practice is a
criminal act of defrauding the patient and public. Its practitioners
should be treated as criminals.

Your bias and ignorance is showing.

Yes, a bias against treatments with no basis in scientific evidence, no scientific rational and no
evidence
that they work. Making people pay for these treatments is tantamount to theft.

Jeff

Hey Dr Jeff, its not my fault that modern medicine has been engineered to only support pharmaceutical
solutions.
Homeopathy was seen as competition and had to go along with any other therapies that cut into market share.

The truth about the Rockefeller drug empire
The Drug Story - by Hans Ruesch
www.think-aboutit.com/health/TheDrugStory.htm

"The history of the how the Rockefellers and their stooges in the Food and Drug Administration, the US
Public
Health Service, the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau, the Army Medical Corps, the Navy
Bureau of Medicine and thousands of health officers all over the country, combined to put out of business
all
forms of therapy that discourage the use of drugs. How the business with disease makes grants to medical
colleges in exchange for a curriculum that favours drug-based medicine.

No evidence there...

"Is it any wonder, asked Bealle,

snip

It is still just a Post Hoc fallacy, Carole. Nothing has changed
since the last time you posted this story. The big problem is you are
taking Bealle's word about the so called influence, and he is not
producing one iota of evidence to support his claim.

Its the most probably story to explain the corruption of medical science, the bureacracy, and the suppression
of alternative cures - because there is suppression.

You best theory is that everything is fine and above-board, that anybody who disagrees with medical science is
a quack, which is laughable compared to Hans Ruesch's explanation.

So that makes you a clown.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com