Old July 8th 03, 02:53 PM

Default uhm, unusual question

I am probably too late answering this... one thing I do is bring along a
pump and pump myself and then give DD the bottle. this also works well for
long car rides - we don't have to stop while I nurse her - I just sit next
to her in the back seat.
Hope you have (had) a good time!
Edith

"badgirl" wrote in message
.net...
Ok, next Friday DH, the kids and myself are leaving for vacation for
10 days (YAAY!!) I'm having sort of a problem though. Most of the
time I don't mind NIP but for some reason I am feeling a little uhh,
shall we say...shy Anyway, my question is...

Is there anyone in the Chicago area who has a decent sling they
wouldn't mind loaning out and showing me how to use for 10 days? We're
going to Orlando Fl, and we'll be visiting Sea World and the Science
Center and going to the beach and there will be alot of kids there...I
want to go relax and not feel like I need to worry about someone
saying something stupid because Nicolas needs to have a drink
(especially since it's going to be hot and I'll need to nurse him more
often. At 1YO I know I can give him sippy cups of water or juice or
whatever but since we'll be out and about most of each day he will
also need to nurse and I don't want to have to worry about it, just do
it yano?

Thanks
--
Jen,

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/chgo_badgirl

Proud SAHM to Steven 7/24/89, Stephanie 6/5/91 and happily BF'ing
Nicolas 5/21/02
Mother is the word for God on the lips and in the hearts of all
children