Old November 7th 04, 11:03 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message et, Todd
Gastaldo writes
Helen the Midwife replied that she HOPES this is true...

I would really hope that these positions are now becoming less frequently
used, I know that my collegues and I do our best to encourage women into
better positions, and hopefully explain to them why this is not an ideal
position, informed choice......

Helen,

Alas, it was mere hope on both our parts...

I suspect that semisitting and dorsal deliveries are still quite common
in the UK...

If they weren't Sarah would have said so

I suspect they are as well, but I don't know either way - I haven't done
a survey on the subject.

All the best,

Sarah

--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley