Old August 15th 03, 02:44 AM
Alphawave

Default Weight gain question

Quinn had his 4-mo. wbv today. He didn't gain as much as we thought he
had -- about 3 lbs. since the 2-mo. visit, and weighs 16 lb. 8 oz. now.
We thought he was probably around a pound heavier than that.

Now, I want to stress that I'm not concerned that his weight gain is
inadequate or anything like that -- he's totally healthy and doing great.
But I'm aware that the weight charts reflect the data of both ff'ed and
bf'ed babies, with the majority of the data coming from ff'ed babies. So
what should a bfing mom be looking for in weight gain?

-- Alpha
alphawave at earthlink dot net