Old January 21st 05, 03:56 PM

Your watch story is interesting, how it was set is very interesting.
the other guy whose imagination was constrainted by convention.

We had a fulltime nanny to care for my 3 yrs son who had frequent eyes
infection due to blocked tear ducts. I asked her to sanitize the cloth
by wetting it and throw in microwave oven for 3 min. She never did it,
always throw it in a large pot of broiling water instead ...

an American food critic asked a Chinese cook why he cleaned rice before
cooking " it is wrong, ..." the cook replied "we ate rice for 3000
years..." what the cook didn't know was the reason of cleaning rice
was to remove rocks, impurity thoudsand years ago. It is no longer
needed due to modern processing to preserve taste and vitamins.