Old July 7th 07, 03:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
bigvince

Default SPLENDA

On Jul 6, 8:22 pm, The One True Zhen Jue
wrote:
On Jul 6, 7:32 pm, "Vernono O" Here @there wrote:

"JOHN" wrote in message

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
roups.com...

Its on his website, Vince. What's the matter, is google to difficult
for you?

if that was so why didn't you or Wright post it? I back up my opinion
with url's, why can't you?

For every URL pro, there is another con. SO?

The fact of the matter isn't the issue. The issue is whether or not
Mercola actually says what he is accused of saying. Mercola, on his
website, attributes autism to the pasteurization of milk. Oh, and
when that isn't interesting enough, he says its from mercury, or maybe
fluoride.

Zen ;let me give you some advice. Do not claim that Dr. Mercola says
pasteurizing milk causes autism and then give a link that you claim
supports that false assertion . It makes it to easy to demonstrate
that you both made a false statement and that you at least should have
known it to be false . I noticed that Dave posted the same link for
the same purpose. Did you think no one will read the link you posted.
From the link you cited ...." I have treated many children with autism

and developmental delays over the past 10 years." ...Zen do you
understand the difference between statements referring to treatment
and statements referring to cause ? More from the Mercola link you
provided ... "However, many treatment regimens for autism call
for a gluten- and casein-free diet. Gluten is the major protein found
in wheat and casein is the protein in milk.

Over the last six months I have come to realize that the major reason
why autistic children need to avoid milk is because it is
pasteurized" No where does the link support your statement.
Zen again can you realize treatment is not cause. Apparently not.Until
you; Dave and others who used this link learn to read no more
response will be made to your misstatements. Thanks Vince link
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm