Old July 7th 07, 06:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
The One True Zhen Jue

Default SPLENDA

On Jul 7, 10:15 am, bigvince wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:25 pm, (David Wright) wrote:

In article om,

bigvince wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:35 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article . com,

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

Can you actually cite a source for that.? Thanks Vince

http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

It took me all of 3 seconds to find this by searching mercola's site.

Dave ;let me give you some advice.Do not claim that Dr. Mercola says
pasteurizing milk causes autism and then give a link that you claim
backs that false assertion up. It makes it to easy to demonstrate that
you both made a false statement and that you at least should have
known it to be false . I noticed that Zen posted the same link for the
same purpose. Did you think no one will read the link you posted. From
the link you cited ...." I have treated many children with autism and
developmental delays over the past 10 years." ... Dave do you
understand the difference between statements referring to treatment
and statements referring to cause ? More from the Mercola link you
provided ... "However, many treatment regimens for autism call
for a gluten- and casein-free diet. Gluten is the major protein found
in wheat and casein is the protein in milk.

Over the last six months I have come to realize that the major reason
why autistic children need to avoid milk is because it is
pasteurized" No where does the link support your statement.
Dave again can you realize treatment is not cause. Apparently
not.Until you; Zen and others who used this link learn to read no
more response will be made to your misstatements. Thanks Vince Thanks
for the link- Hide quoted text -

Vince, get an adult to help you while you surf the Internet. You lack
of reading comprehension is tragic and will continue to get you into
trouble.