Old September 5th 07, 09:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default how to collect more child support

"Robert" wrote
hmmmm....

First of all lets get off this father/mother role issue.. there are
FATHERS that do have custody out here ya know.. I am one of them.

Lets see anyone know what a metaphore is?

==
Metaphore? You got me.
==

Its been my experience that Normally someone that does NOT pay support on
time doesnt pay his creditors as he/she should either, so its not JUST a
matter of getting them to pay child support on time but rather the fact
they dont pay any of their bills on time or at all.

==
It's been "your experience?" How is it that you're privy to the "normal"
person's
financial information? I can tell you that we paid our bills on time until
the CS order
was doubled after we had two young children. Went from $600 to 1200 a month.
We almost lost our house. Curiously,
the CP got evicted from her apt and had her car repoed even though she had
48k a
year in NET income and ours was less than half that after CS was paid. Heh,
the kids came of age many years
ago. We still have our house and she still has nothing. Go figure.