Old September 25th 07, 07:30 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
TN

Default A Natural Cure For Colic!

On Sep 14, 4:50 am, Nigel Reed
I wanted to share these wonderful products with the group. My baby
had terrible colic and would cry, cry, cry, cry. We weren't getting
any sleep for weeks! Then I discovered GripeWater, a natural
combination of fennel and ginger.....it worked wonders!
I suggest that you visitwww.blissbymom.com- they also have Nipple
Cream, Morning Sickness Magic Formula, Pregnancy Heartburn Comfort,
Diaper Cream, and other natural products for mother and child.

Or just get it from your local store and save on the shipping. In the US
you should be able to pick it up at any store including Walgreens, CVS,
Walmart, Albertsons, etc.

No wonder is very good for colic but I would like to know if we can
give it during first six months and certainly this is the duration we
are mostly faced with it. if yes, will it not break exclusive BFing?
EBF is recommended for 1st six months and we are not suppose to give
anything else other than breastmilk.