Old March 19th 10, 03:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter B.[_2_]

Default Sebelius Asks Media to Censor Autism Debate

"john" wrote in message

Hmmmm.I know some of you might be thinking "Emory University is in the
news a lot lately!" Yes, Emory has been in the news a great deal thanks to
the amazing anti- corruption work of Senator Charles Grassley. Ms.
Sebelius should dump Arthur Allen and have a conversation with someone who
is actually doing something to restore public confidence in our health
systems by fighting the fraud and greed inherent at places like Emory.
Grassley is conducting an investigation a pervasive pattern of corruption
among Emory researchers who fail to disclose significant financial
conflicts of interest in the outcomes of the research they conduct. Isn't
it interesting that

Andrew Chung is tied into Emory as a researcher also, isn't he?