Old March 22nd 10, 03:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Mike[_8_]

Default Sebelius Asks Media to Censor Autism Debate

Bob Officer wrote:
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:12:53 -0400, in misc.health.alternative, Mike
wrote:

Bob Officer wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:42:19 -0400, in misc.health.alternative, Mike
wrote:

Bob Officer wrote:
There is no coupling mechanism between Autism and Vaccines.
There is no coupling mechanism between autism and anything,
for that matter. The mechanisms are not known - yet.
We see, there is no coupling mechanism for vaccines.

If you think there is, I would also bet you believe in the invisible
sky pixie and astrology too.

We see, there is no known coupling mechanism with anything.
Apparently, autism does not exist.

Autism is a collection of symptoms. It is called a 'spectrum'
disorder for a very good reason. There is a set of different criteria
IIRC the number is now 21), a child is considered to be autistic if
they met a set number (11?) of the listed criteria. The diagnosis is
subjective and not objective. The number of criteria has increase
several times and with every increase in number of criteria, more
children have been classed as autistic.

So My statement is still 100%.

Your autism holocaust denial is a separate topic.

Your statement is "there is no coupling mechanism between autism
and vaccines" is incomplete. It should read: "as of today, there is
no coupling mechanism...".

By the way, one researcher very carefully suggests a possible
existence of such a mechanism.
http://scienceblogs.com/aetiology/20...to_infecti.php