Old June 26th 03, 05:07 PM
dickinson

Default Glass is always half-empty for CPS

Fern5827 wrote:
..
:At least I don't have to foster.

And therein lieds the rub dear fungi. Not only do you not have to contend
with CPS failings, you also don't have to deal with the degenerate bios
(remember when I came to this group, I objected to them being called
such?.........I've "matured" since)

If you *really* care about kids in care, how about focussing on the positive
outcomes instead of mailing all these negatives?

Why don't we see the positives? Because they aren't newsworthy? Could be?
Because they don't "ring true"? Could be for those who have "an axe to
grind" or are "in denial"

You really are a pathetic lump of ****e. It's crap like you that got me
returned from an "abusive though stable" institution, to a "thoroughly
abusive and instable" family environment"...........think about it
Fungi!..........it ain't perfect........but what do *you* (ot the
beaureucrats) propose?