Old July 20th 04, 06:47 PM
teachrmama

Default Naming and shaming am i allowed?

Just out of curiosity, what would you hope to accomplish in terms of getting
to know your children by doing such a thing?

"Father O'Nearly" wrote in message
m...
I am new to this group and I find that this could be what I am looking
for. Over 11 years ago I was living with my girlfriend with my son and
my girlfriend of 6 years became pregnant again which later produced a
girl.
11 years later I am now very happily married to a wonderful woman but
I still hanker after my children. I have been to court several times
to get access to my children but to no avail.

I have never been allowed to see my daughter since she was born. When
my daughter was born, I was not even told by the mother. I have been
to court several times but the mother and her new partner have moved
several times which has prolonged the chance of contact.

11 years later I am now forced with a CSA bill although I have never
seen my children and they have changed their name to her new partners.
They call him Dad. I have tried to get their interest but to no avail.

What I want to know is, can I name and shame her and her boyfriend for
child abduction. I would love to arrange posters around their village
about their crime of child abduction. I have been trying for so many
years to get access to my children but the new partner to my ex has
implanted himself as their father and I am left in the dark.

Can I post posters in her village for child abduction charges without
facing criminal prosecution?