Old July 21st 04, 02:34 AM
Gini

Default Naming and shaming am i allowed?

In article , Bob says...

Father O'Nearly wrote:
I am new to this group and I find that this could be what I am looking
for. Over 11 years ago I was living with my girlfriend with my son and
my girlfriend of 6 years became pregnant again which later produced a
girl.

She produced a girl, for which you are expected to pay.

11 years later I am now very happily married to a wonderful woman but
I still hanker after my children. I have been to court several times
to get access to my children but to no avail.

Common story. The courts are very hesitant to allow any rights to
fathers at all.

Bob has suggested putting her carcass in the swamp for the alligators
since dead mothers don't get custody, but others think that's upsetting
to the child.

====
I was just about to congratulate you for not saying anything stupid for, what 2-
days now? Still, that was a record.
====
====