Old September 25th 06, 02:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Default Celebrity-endorsed ADHD "educational ad" spreads Big Pharma diseasemongering across internet

Jeff wrote:
As I have made clear, I don't like the way that pharmaceutical companies
behave.

However, ADHD is a real condition, as demonstrated by several lines of
evidence in scientific studies.

AD/HD is a real illness documented by hundreds, if not thousands of
scientific studies and the evidence shows genetic links as well as
structural differences in the AD/HD brain. One of the leading
researchers is Nora Volkow, M.D., who is now the head of the NIDA.

Only the Kriminal Kult of $cientology, the anti-biological psychiatrists
(e.g. Breggin) and anti-science know-nothings claim otherwise.