Old August 27th 03, 01:52 PM
Mary W.

Default Lydia's Birthstory (long)

Taniwha grrrl wrote:

I'm sad for the birth I lost, but I'm not regretful for the
birth I had. I have learnt and grown so much from my
experience. At first I was angry with my body for failing
me, but I realise now it didn't fail me it saved me. I
listened to it's signals, it's change in pain, it's response
and I acted on it. My body isn't a failure, it's an amazing
succuss )

Wow, Andrea! Congratulations on the birth of your
beautiful baby girl. I'm so sorry you had to have a c-section
but I think you are right, you're body did you proud.

I hope your recovery is coming along.

Mary