Old August 27th 03, 03:39 PM
Em

Default Lydia's Birthstory (long)

"Taniwha grrrl" wrote in message
snip
I'm sad for the birth I lost, but I'm not regretful for the
birth I had. I have learnt and grown so much from my
experience. At first I was angry with my body for failing
me, but I realise now it didn't fail me it saved me. I
listened to it's signals, it's change in pain, it's response
and I acted on it. My body isn't a failure, it's an amazing
succuss )

Wow, Andrea. That is an incredible story. I feel sorry about the birth you
lost as well--I'm sure it must have been a huge blow after already having 10
children and some very firm convictions about birthing, You did a wonderful
job paying attention to your body and your baby and doing what was needed
though. Good work!

Congratulations again and welcome to baby Lydia!
--
Em
edd 9/23/03