Old April 25th 08, 12:27 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default baby in separate room from mother at night?

Suzanne at SuzCorner schrieb:

Really. Since I only said I breastfed my own children when they were
babies, and nothing about non-breastfeeding mothers, perhaps it is only
YOU who is too emotionally delicate. It's really not fair of you to lay
that trip on other people around here. If you prefer to surround
yourself with your own definition of ultra politically correct speech,
perhaps you can start your own moderated newsgroup. Suzanne.

Well, let me get this straight. You and your friend come here to sell a
product. You tell this group what you think in a very blunt way. When
some of us disagree you tell _them_ to leave. Seriously. You think a
regular here, who has contributed loads of very well thought out
advice/recommendations/etc. should, in your opinion, leave this group,
the one you have been posting to less than 10 times with actual content
and not SPAM, and you think _you're_ the one without a problem?

Yeah, we really need that pedal breast pump thing you want us to buy so
we can co-sleep and breastfeed. Btw: does the thing pump the milk back
into our breasts or are there bottles involved? Because I'm not getting
your preaching about breastfeeding *while you are trying to sell
something that will let us bottle feed our children*.

cu
nicole