Old March 6th 07, 04:02 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

Default What ever you do folks, don't miss this one: R RRRRR .

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:31:48 GMT, "KRP" wrote:
....."I'm going to kick this pansy's ass again boys, come and watch at
alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.foster-parents,
alt.support.child-protective-services, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
soc.men"....

Oh Ken, you mean thing.

"0:-]" wrote in message
.. .

FRANTIC PLEA FOR HELP FROM THE STALKER!!
PLEASE DAVEY MOORE HELP KANE!

OH POOR KANE IS LOSING

Come on Kane BEG for Moore! PLEASE PLEASE HELP KANE! EMERGENCY! Kane is
losing.
Post the about KEN web address again PLEASE HELP KANE he's DESPERATE!

You don't honestly think that has the least effect on me or fools
anyone that's been following our exchange, do you? titter

Sure it does you dance to my tune fool.

Do you feel better writing that wish out as an affirmation?

You keep adding the dads group

And soc.men, too. I think you need the PR.

and
now that I am ridiculing you for the PANSY you are, you are desperately
adding soc.men now to alert Moore as to how badly you need his help.

Where is he?

What a
sad LITTLE man you are Kane. What a desperate little LOSER.

You whistle nicely, past the graveyard.

PLEASE PLEASE DAVID MOORE COME HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE I A, CONTACTING YOU ON
ALL HAILING FREQUENCIES.
HELP HELP HELP SOS SOS MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY HELP HELP HELP HELP.

Kane if you think that people are reading this any other way than your
desperation to get Moore's help you're delusional.

Actually, Ken, seriously, I don't think many people are reading this
at all. Greg would like to see you kick my ass, and I'm sure he can
exercise his "delusion muscle" sufficiently to think, so, and Doan of
course, who knows better, but will say you are to harass me, are about
it.

I see Moore made you that offer to get rid of him, but outside of that
no one but your little pack has engaged in argument on the
issues...well, they don't do much of that either, except to lie.

It is what you are doing.

If you say so, and it makes you feel better Ken, you go ahead
believing that.

You know it, you think you can fool people, but you merely insult their
intelligence.

Now now, stop stealing my lines.

Nobody is fooled by your silly ****.

Geeez, I hope not. I work hard on credibility. I consider the issue
and issues you are dodging now very important. I want them to see that
I cannot force anyone to engage, or engage their brain, on this issue.

Darned frustrating, yessiree.

Everyone knows you are
desperately seeking Moore's help.

They do? You mean Doan and Greg?

That's your everyone?

Now I'll be subjected, of course, to a deluge of socks. sigh Each
claiming that indeed they agree with you, and that I hate jews.

I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at you Kane. You're PATHETIC!

You involve yourself quite a lot for someone of so little stature as
for you to see them as pathetic. I wonder why?

All to avoid admitting you have no evidence on sociopathy and un
spanked children, and you cannot produce proof of your claim that I
said spanking causes aggression in children.

Hmmmm.....does your sitting and laughing (how do you to that with your
head where it is?) help block out the truth, Ken?

I'll take three "PATHETIC" and raise you a "Ken's a liar of no small
proportion," and I'll still continue to whup ass on you, child.

0:@

RRRRR.R..R.RR.R.R..RRRRR.R..R.....TOO MUCH.