Old December 27th 04, 01:01 AM
Tiffany

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"steveb" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:11:04 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

You don't need to tell us that. We know Steve has control issues.

Thanks
for
the warning though.

You really don't get it do you?

You are such a tramp, you will take support, no questions asked from
anyone, anytime, anywhere.

You question only MY motives ...... lmfao

steveb

tramp? who the **** do you think you are steve? I know who you are. You

are
fat and ugly. Wanna call names like a child? Bring it on. You probably

can't
even get laid, can you? Can't control no women so you come here to try

control?

No, you don't get it..... you don't get common sense, you don't get

laid nor
do you get friends. LMAO

I think stevey has clearly show everyone the true nature of what a sick
little individual he is.

Yes he has and he has also lost any privileges to any reply from me at this
point. You know he will miss it. lol