Old April 4th 07, 11:21 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Zorro

Default Gag of the Week...

'Kate wrote:

Ubuntu Edgy (v. 6.10) on #1 son's recommendation and it's working well.

#1 Son has grown up to be very wise man...

The kind with the paycheck that says that 7 years of school was worth
it... I hope! Ok, so sure, it took 5 full time and 5 part time years to do
the 7 but hey... that's 'cause I have three kids. I call that
"Life Experience".

You do understand there are people who are really proud of your achievements
dont you?

(Enuf o that... I swear I'm filling up here ;-) )

Damn. I wish I had thought of that. Now I have to google chinchilla
sheers.

dont shear 'em ... skin 'em ... (make a casserole at the same time)

I wasn't thrilled with Grisham after the first few books. Too formulaic.

Yeah I know what you mean. I *loved* the first couple I read ...

and now? not so much

We just finished cooking veggie fried rice for 50. #1 son has a fundraiser
at the college tomorrow.

mmmmm veggie fried rice and fresh chinchilla burgers ... mmmmm

Monday's my late work night... 7:30 am to 8:30
pm. It's nearly midnight and I have to get up by 5:30 but I'm... tired but
maybe overtired? I could use a back rub. These are the times when I miss
having a spouse. 'Cause... you know, rumour has it that some
spouses help.

really? ... I have no experience of that rumour ;-)

Be kind to yourself ... have a holiday or summat

--
Zorro

This space to let ...