Old September 26th 03, 01:11 PM
nicky

Default Tough decision - Elective C or not ?

"paul williams" wrote in message
om...
Wifes now 36 weeks but baby is measuring up to 40 weeks already so it
looks very large.

I measured 4-5 weeks bigger through the last trimester and was also
predicted a large baby especially as my second baby had been 8lbs 11 oz
....Thomas was 7lbs 11oz !! Perfectly average weight. I hope the hospital
aren't basing their judgement on this being a big baby solely on the fundal
measurement. In any case unless the baby is an absolute whopper is there any
reason to think hat your wife wouldn't be able to deliver vaginally, ie does
she have a very narrow pelvis?

Nicky