Old April 19th 10, 06:06 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
%

Default ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

From: "SAY BYE BYE"
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Subject: ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:05:28 -0500

"SAY BYE BYE" wrote in message
My children ought to be raised according to my values.

I am frightened that you want my children raised around someone so
careless. And the way you assume we share values or history.

Please, I am suing for permanent sole custody. Sick of you forcing your
perspective down my childrens' throat.

You can read your little fairy stories to someone else. YOu'll always be
wrong, I just wish that you'd keep it to yourself.

I do feel sorry for you. That our leadership is so ignorant like this.

This is why I don't try to be a leader. Because leadership keeps leading
and they have such great egos, not politicians because they are held
accountable, but who holds people with money accountable. No one. This
is why I don't live and work with them, it's the way they drag people
around while being so ignorant. Bye.